quoththeravyn: El Greco style Don Quixote pic from xkcd.com (Default)
[personal profile] quoththeravyn

How old are you?
60-something

Tattoos?
No. I'm not sure what I want to live with for the rest of my life. I don't do bumper stickers either.

Ever hit a deer?
No.

Ridden in an ambulance?
No.

Sang karaoke?
Yes. We got invited to the after-party in a funky bar after my brother-in-law's dry wedding. The karaoke was fun. This is a place trying to interest rednecks in Really Good Beer, which was free if you didn't like what was recommended.

Ice skated?
As a kid. I did okay on the small-sized figure skates. The next larger ones were hockey skates and my ankles weren't strong enough to keep me up on the blades. The joys of being kid #3 and subsisting on hand-me-downs.

Ridden a motorcycle?
No.

Stayed in hospital?
No. Had outpatient surgery once, and I remember waking up several times to see that the sun had moved several feet across the wall, before they finally sent me home.

Skipped school?
I can't remember a time I did that. Since I hated reading the textbooks, showing up for lectures was pretty important.

Last phone call?
My financial advisor is organizing the next phase of my life.

Last text from?
Ex. I think we were arranging delivery of a case of unused catfood, bequeathed by my dear departed to her very much surviving kitties.

Watched someone die?
I was in the other room asleep.

Pepsi or Coke?
I'm not really into carbonated drinks. Well maybe beer on a hot day.

Favourite pie?
Cranberry apple.

Favourite pizza?
Generally whatever ingredients I have easily to hand. Sometimes I have fresh pineapple, which is wonderful. Olives and hot peppers are also good. Chorizo is much better than pepperoni.

Favourite season?
Summertime, if it's not too hot. Late spring maybe.

Broken bones?
I broke a toe once, and slipped on the ice and broke a rib once. Neither was treated, because there's nothing really to do. It was the beginning of Lent when I broke my rib, and rehearsing all that "no kind of pain" themed music for Holy Week was especially poignant that year.

Received a ticket?
Yeah... I got had the very day my inspection sticker expired.

Favorite color?
Red. I love bright colors.

Sunset or sunrise?
Sunrise; I'm working at sunset, at least in the winter. Also I live just east of a wooded steep hillside, so the sun sinks behind the trees well before astronomical twilight.

Profile

quoththeravyn: El Greco style Don Quixote pic from xkcd.com (Default)
quoththeravyn

November 2020

S M T W T F S
123456 7
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags